Tuesday, July 2, 2013

( I Love) My New Toy


I fried my old phone a month or so back when we took a trip to First Landing and I paddled in the ocean with Banished Jr. and forgot it was in the thigh pocket of my pants. Water is bad enough but sea water is instant electronic death.

And so Mrs. B said get an iPhone for your update which is due anyway. I resisted. Mrs.B called and ordered me one anyway.

Its actually not bad if you can type anything  what with my big fingers and its appalling predictive texting.

But I do like Pandora. I already have "Radio Robert Wyatt" and "Radio Henry Cow". I'm cheap and didnt dump the ads. Mrs. B finds them super annoying, but then when she gets one every 4 or 5 songs or so thats true. but then her songs are mostly around 3 mins long. I don't hear that many commercial myself  as most of mine are around 10 minutes... minimum.

And then Outa_spaceman   recommended Hipstamatic as my camera app. This is undoubtedly a good thing. I've havent had much chance to play around yet but anything that lets an iPhone take pictures like tintypes is on my nice list.




Fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment